Don’t get caught in a scam! Check scammers do exist, and they use all sorts of methods to get you involved. If someone contacts you and asks that you cash a check and then wire some funds to them, indicating your payment is that you get to keep a certain amount, then this is a SCAM. These scammers are crafty. They have used our company name, website, and email to make their request seem legitimate. Please note the following characteristics describing how B. Business Solutions, Inc. works:
- We only collect personal shopper information at our secure website.
- We send our checks out after you complete surveys for us, not before.
- We do not evaluate wire transfer services.
- We recommend that you visit your bank to confirm that any checks you receive are legitimate prior to cashing them.
*** If you receive a check, regardless of who it is from,
asking you to cash it and wire a portion to someone else, DON'T! ***
We are aware of these scams using our company name and want to find the parties responsible for this misrepresentation. We have already contacted the FBI, so instead of contacting us it is more effective if you do the following:
- File a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.
- Take all mailed items to the Postal Inspector at your local post office to report an instance of mail fraud.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission by telephone at 1-877-FTC-HELP or at www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.
You can also visit the Mystery Shoppers Providers Association website for more information. Their website is www.mysteryshop.org and they update the website and scams on a regular basis.